Israel, Gaza Strip and Rafah
Digest more
Top News
Impacts
HuffPost |
Israel’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon launch another major ground operation in the Gaza Strip’s southernmost city.
Fox News |
"Their lives hang in the balance as more and more disturbing details continue to emerge about the horrific conditions they’re being held in — chained, abused, and in desperate need of medical attenti...
Read more on News Digest
13hon MSN
Israel’s defense minister says the country's military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas” of the Palestinian territory.
The U.N. said Israel killed the people as they were trying to aid injured civilians, and then buried them in a mass grave. Israel said nine were militants.
Aid agencies say the workers were killed and buried in a mass grave in Rafah in southern Gaza. Residents described being shot at along the evacuation route.
2don MSN
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinians in Gaza marked the normally festive Eid al-Fitr on Sunday with rapidly dwindling food supplies and mourning for several children killed in Israel’s latest airstrikes.
Israel says it is targeting Hamas infrastructure, senior officials in renewed fighting; Red Crescent: bodies of 15 health workers recovered after Israeli strike last week
The bodies of more than a dozen aid workers have been recovered in southern Gaza from what a United Nations agency described as a “mass grave,” a week after they went missing following attacks by Israeli forces.
Palestinian Red Crescent recovered bodies of 8 paramedics, 5 first responders from Gaza Civil Defense, UN staff member in Rafah