New military spokesman announces operation to cut off Rafah, but is coy on plans; army warns civilians to evacuate areas ...
IDF chief vows that 'the only thing that can stop us from advancing is the release of our hostages,' as troops launch new ...
Aid agencies say the workers were killed and buried in a mass grave in Rafah, in southern Gaza. Residents described being ...
1d
The Times of Israel on MSNPM: IDF seizing ‘2nd Philadelphi’ route, cutting off Rafah from Khan Younis to squeeze Hamas into freeing hostagesIsrael is “shifting gears” in Gaza and creating a “second Philadelphi” route, says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, referring to the corridor on the Gaza-Egypt border.IDF forces are seizing the ...
Hundreds of thousands of Gazans have fled Rafah and sought shelter in one of the biggest mass displacements of the war.
Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz announced a major expansion of the military operation in Gaza on Wednesda ...
The Israeli military issued evacuation orders on Monday for most of Rafah and suggested it may soon launch another ground ...
IDF soldiers approach the building where former Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was hiding before his death in Rafah, Gaza Strip. (photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT) Evacuating the remaining ...
Sky News analysis shows the deaths of 15 humanitarian workers whose bodies and ambulances were buried in the sand are part of ...
Netanyahu says Israel will take charge of security in Gaza after the war and implement Trump proposal to resettle Gaza’s ...
Displaced Palestinians, who flee from Rafah, arrive in Khan Younis, Gaza, on Monday, March 31, 2025, after the Israeli ...
The IDF said the remains were found in “an outpost area in Rafah” belonging to Islamic Jihad, a Hamas ally. Residents said that as they fled Rafah last week, they were being fired on by the ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results