Paramount Skydance says it has cleared the Department of Justice's Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) waiting period on its $108.4 ...
4hon MSN
Media Deals Value Surges to $250 Billion Last Year, Driven by Netflix-Warner Bros., Premium Content
"Dealmaking was about quality, not quantity" last year, consulting firm KPMG finds, pointing out "fewer deals but far bigger ...
Who will Warner Bros. Discovery employees welcome as their new overlords? The feeling among the rank-and-file has changed ...
James Cameron has written a letter arguing that if Netflix is successful in its bid for Warner Bros.’ studio and streaming ...
Cameron wrote his letter to Lee in the aftermath of an antitrust subcommittee meeting back on February 3, where Sarandos and ...
The director's chief concern is the proposed merger's impact on movie theaters, which depend on money from tentpoles that he ...
10hon MSN
Exclusive - Netflix has ample room to increase its offer in battle for Warner Bros., sources say
By Amy-Jo Crowley and Milana Vinn Feb 19 (Reuters) - Netflix has ample cash and could bump up its offer for HBO Max owner ...
EXCLUSIVE: Former Paramount Pictures Motion Picture Group Chief Mike Ireland has been hired by Warner Bros Picture Group as ...
Warner Bros. said Tuesday it had rejected the latest $30-a-share offer from Paramount but would give the company until Monday ...
Netflix is agreeing to give Paramount a 7-day window to lay its cards on the table. Will it finally bring an end to the saga?
Warner Bros. Discovery wants to hear Paramount’s “best and final proposal” for the media company, and is opening a brief ...
Paramount’s takeover bid was rejected in favor of Netflix, which wanted only the streaming and studio businesses. Paramount ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results